The guests that keep on staying… Britt’s now running a pretty good fever, and our brief flirtation with a run to Kansas was aborted. We’re still in Missouri and will be until at least tomorrow. God Bless, and thanks for your prayers.
Change of plan?!?!? Brittany is sick, and has been throwing up since sometime in the middle of the night. If she doesn’t begin feeling better soon we will have to delay our departure. Please be in prayer that God’s will is done, and that Britt will feel better! Thanks!
Update: Tomorrow we’ll be heading back to Colorado. We had a wonderful trip, and feel like we were able to accomplish our goals while we were here. We met with representatives from two churches, and while there has been no immediate promise of support, both agreed to pray earnestly, and that is the most we could ever ask for. Thanks so much for your prayers, and please continue to hold up our safe travel as we return home!
Well, tomorrow morning early we’ll be off for Missouri!
Since I asked for prayer in my earlier post about this trip (Thanksgiving Support Raising Trip), I wanted to update you on where things stand.
We will be meeting with representatives from two churches while we are there, and also with some current supporters. Please be in prayer that this will be a positive time, and that if it is God’s will he will use this opportunity to expand our support base.
Additionally, next week will be a big one at my job. The first week of advent is huge at the church, and as ever we are pushing the envelope of what we have ever done before technologically speaking. This is probably not the most ideal time for me to be gone. I have completed all the video work, and left extensive directions with qualified personnel as to what needs to happen next, but there was a general uneasiness as I left the building today, so prayer for the church and our media ministry would be greatly appreciated as well.
Thank you all, your support and prayers are very much appreciated.