I have something urgent that has come up that I would like to ask you to pray for today. We were recently put into contact with a church in Connecticut. They have a house out there that they are considering offering us for the remainder of our time fund-raising, and have also suggested they could help us to make contact with other churches and potential partners in that area. As we have felt like we have very few remaining potential partners here, we feel this may be God’s provision for the last 20% or so of our support. They will be meeting tonight to make a decision about whether or not to offer us the house. Please be in prayer that if our moving to Connecticut is not God’s will, that the house will not be offered. Please also be in prayer, as I am preparing letters of introduction and calling for them, that God would give me the words he intends me to say.